The Biggest Problem with Today’s eCommerce Marketing… Forgetting Retention
Topic: An overview of the importance of customer retention & loyalty programs
Date: Thursday, July 30, 2015
Time: 1:00 PM to 1:45 PM EST
Most stores allocate the majority of their marketing funds to customer acquisition and leave the scraps for retention.
This is a huge problem because repeat customers are about 7x more profitable and actually generate almost half of a store’s sales. A strong retention strategy puts your store in a position for sustained success.
A loyalty program is one of the best tools you can use in your retention marketing and Sweet Tooth will go over how to use one effectively to increase lifetime value, repeat purchase rates, and average order value.
- Average ecommerce marketing spend
- The marketing spend of the elite ecommerce sites
- How to join the elite through retention marketing
- Retention tools you can use
- Why a loyalty program is your best option
- How to create an effective loyalty program
- Loyalty marketing results
- Q/A period