Client Onboarding Specialist
Position type: Full-Time
Logicbroker helps our clients launch profitable online drop ship and marketplace programs. Combining the most modern multi-tenant technology with an obsession for stellar customer experience, Logicbroker is changing the retail landscape and what was previously thought to be impossible. Our powerful platform connects retailers, brands, and suppliers at record speed, empowering them to sell more products, reach more customers, and maintain their edge in an ever-evolving eCommerce universe. With a global footprint and headquartered in the United States, over 4,000 brands including The Vitamin Shoppe, Hasbro, Rite Aid, Boscov’s, Samsung, M&M Mars, Coca-Cola, Kroger, HD Supply, and Walgreens rely on Logicbroker to manage $6 Billion in Gross Merchandise Value annually. Logicbroker recently received $135M from K1 Investment Management to continue fueling Logicbroker’s position as a global category leader.
Client Onboarding Specialist
Logicbroker is looking for someone who can become an expert in our client onboarding process. Our Client Experience Onboarding team has a proven track record of delivering a best-in-class client experience, and we have the proof via our customer satisfaction ratings (+98%).
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to and support all client contacts in a timely manner (email, phone, and chat) while exhibiting quality service and communication
- Set expectations around inquiries and onboarding requests
- Utilize our cutting-edge software platform to support all clients and users of the Logicbroker platform
- Triage and escalate onboarding and customer issues that you identify within the larger organization
- Monitor internal tools to stay ahead of and resolve any client-related issues
- Collaborate with our Project Management team as clients migrate their vendors onto the Logicbroker Platform
- Attend Onboarding Retailer customer meetings to learn their flow and then be the subject matter expert on their vendor onboardings
- Point person on supplier experience customer onboarding and testing
Essential Skills, Experience & Education
- Experience in customer or technical support required, particularly related to drop ship operations and/or EDI systems and documents
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- An entrepreneurial work style, you’re a self-starter
- Comfort in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent organization skills
- Enjoys collaborating with others, partnering with all departments
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college/university
- Passion for technology and Logicbroker
Compensation and Environment
In a fast-paced environment, we work and play hard — both are a must. Our pay and benefits are highly competitive and at the end of the day, each employee here owns a piece of the company. Logicbroker offers a retirement plan, health insurance, and more!
At Logicbroker, we embrace a hybrid work model with a flexible in-office plan. You will receive thorough training to kick-start your career and the tools needed to build a successful home workspace.
Logicbroker is an equal opportunity employer.