Enterprise Account Executive
Position type: Full-Time
Logicbroker helps our clients launch profitable online drop ship and marketplace programs. Combining the most modern multi-tenant technology with an obsession for stellar customer experience, Logicbroker is changing the retail landscape and what was previously thought to be impossible. Our powerful platform connects retailers, brands, and suppliers at record speed, empowering them to sell more products, reach more customers, and maintain their edge in an ever-evolving eCommerce universe. With a global footprint and headquartered in the United States, over 4,000 brands including The Vitamin Shoppe, Hasbro, Rite Aid, Boscov’s, Samsung, M&M Mars, Coca-Cola, Kroger, HD Supply, and Walgreens rely on Logicbroker to manage $6 Billion in Gross Merchandise Value annually. Logicbroker recently received $135M from K1 Investment Management to continue fueling Logicbroker’s position as a global category leader.
Enterprise Account Executive
Logicbroker is seeking an Enterprise Account Executive. As an individual contributor and member of our fast-growing Enterprise Sales Team, this fully remote position will give you the flexibility to drive the future of digital and eCommerce supply chain efficiencies. You will help build the sales funnel by articulating our value proposition to potential new customers with a consultative, solutions-based sales approach. If you are a high-energy, driven, results-oriented, customer-focused sales professional who thrives in an enterprise solution sales environment and wants to knock it out of the park, you will enjoy joining our passionate team of experts with deep experience and relationships across our primary markets (drop ship, marketplace, eCommerce supply chain, retail, consumer goods, health/wellness, consumer electronics, grocery).
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be an individual contributor responsible for new business revenue generation
- Generate new business revenue growth through identifying, prospecting, managing, and closing new opportunities
- Act as a business consultant and demonstrate high knowledge and insight on prospective client’s business process while hitting key objectives of senior executives
- Deliver high caliber presentations incorporating value-based strategies and fiscal impacts
- Negotiate pricing and contracts; meet and exceed quota standards
- Develop and optimize a sales pipeline, manage pursuit strategies focused on senior executives to deliver new client wins
- Industry experience in the fields of eCommerce and/or retail is required
- 5+ years of executive-level sales experience
- Proven success with prospecting and selling skills to secure new accounts as demonstrated by 3+ years of exceeding quota performance
- Highly self-motivated with competitive drive and a strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college/university
- Passion for technology and Logicbroker
Compensation and Environment:
In a fast-paced environment we work and play hard — both are a must. Our pay and benefits are highly competitive and at the end of the day each employee here owns a piece of the company. Logicbroker offers a retirement plan, health insurance, free gym membership, and while this position is remote, we provide free daily lunch for times when you may be at our corporate campus in Shelton, Connecticut.
Logicbroker is an equal opportunity employer.
Send us your resume at [email protected]