Position type: Full-Time
Logicbroker helps our clients launch profitable online drop ship and marketplace programs. Combining the most modern multi-tenant technology with an obsession for stellar customer experience, Logicbroker is changing the retail landscape and what was previously thought to be impossible. Our powerful platform connects retailers, brands, and suppliers at record speed, empowering them to sell more products, reach more customers, and maintain their edge in an ever-evolving eCommerce universe. With a global footprint and headquartered in the United States, over 4,000 brands including The Vitamin Shoppe, Hasbro, Rite Aid, Boscov’s, Samsung, M&M Mars, Coca-Cola, Kroger, HD Supply and Walgreens rely on Logicbroker to manage $6 Billion in Gross Merchandise Value annually. Logicbroker recently received $135M from K1 Investment Management to continue fueling Logicbroker’s position as a global category leader.
Position – Implementation Consultant
Logicbroker is looking for someone who can be a part of our core product & software implementation team. Our ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to listen to customers and translate their needs into specific actions and solutions. A key component of our customer’s growth depends on you creating the best configurations for our customers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the technical onboarding and ongoing maintenance of VIP clients and their vendors
- Develop, test, and maintain client workflows, business rules, and mappings
- Analyze testing, production setup, and data output
- Deliver outstanding (and well-tested) code
- Develop and publish technical specifications and documentation
- Design and implement solutions to provide value to our customers as quickly, reliably, and correctly as possible
- Partner with Project Managers for VIP client implementations
- Work with our incredible development team to improve and enhance the tools our clients use
Essential Skills, Experience & Education
- 5+ years of experience in customer or technical support, related to drop ship operations and/or EDI systems and documents
- EDI/XML experience required – Java script, HTML, and API
- Familiarity with EDI connection types: SFTP, FTP, AS2, VAN
- General understanding of how to organize code and debug, specifics will be taught while on the job
- Desire to learn and contribute to the success of the Implementation team, Logicbroker, and our clients
- Proven ability to communicate ideas, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to drive projects to completion and manage obstacles
- Natural leadership instincts with proven ability to innovate
- An entrepreneurial work style, you’re a self-starter
- Comfort in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work well with client facing and software development teams
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science and engineering
Compensation and Environment:
In a fast-paced environment we work and play hard — both are a must. Our pay and benefits are highly competitive and at the end of the day each employee here owns a piece of the company. You will receive thorough training to kick-start your career. Logicbroker offers a retirement plan, health insurance, free gym membership, and daily lunch at our corporate campus.
Logicbroker is an equal opportunity employer.
Send us your resume at [email protected]