Business Development Representative
Logicbroker is seeking an entry level Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our growing sales team– this is a terrific way to join a dynamic organization and learn technology sales! Our team executes at a very high level and we’re looking for people who are interested in learning how to do the same. We’re looking for an ‘A- Player’ with a great attitude to help drive sales.
As a BDR, you’ll research prospective customers, perform potential customer outreach, demo the Logicbroker solution, and negotiate/close deals. It’s important that you’re willing to learn our software and industry so you can understand the customer’s ROI for using Logicbroker and successfully position the value proposition.
In this role, you will:
- Research and conduct high volume prospecting to qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media
- Rapidly respond to client inquiries and requests
- Perform discovery calls with potential clients
- Demo the Logicbroker solution to potential clients
- Negotiate and close new business
- Attend events, trade shows, etc.
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning the necessary fundamentals to be a great salesperson, leader, and executive
You must have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced work environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Ability and willingness to master a technology demo
- Willingness to become a subject matter expert in eCommerce and digital commerce
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis
You should have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous sales experience (but not required)
- An entrepreneurial work style, you’re a self-starter
- Excellent organization skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfort in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Passion for Logicbroker and new technology
Compensation and Environment
In a fast-paced environment we work and play hard — both are a must. Our pay and benefits are highly competitive and at the end of the day each employee here owns a piece of the company. You will receive thorough training to kick-start your career. Logicbroker offers a retirement plan, health insurance, free gym membership, and daily lunch at our corporate campus.
Logicbroker Inc., founded in 2010, is a cloud-based integration hub that connects the fragmented platforms involved in ecommerce and automates the exchange of everything from inventory and orders, to shipment tracking information and invoices. We connect brand companies such as Mars M&M, Fossil, Mattel, Casio, Linens N Things, Dollar General with large retail organizations such as Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Home Depot, Rite Aid and Staples. Over 1,000 companies rely on Logicbroker to exchange millions of transactions.
Logicbroker is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please submit your resume to [email protected]