Logicbroker Inc., founded in 2010, is a cloud-based integration hub that connects the fragmented platforms involved in ecommerce and automates the exchange of everything from inventory and orders, to shipment tracking information and invoices. We connect brand companies such as Mars M&M, Fossil, Mattel, Casio, Linens N Things, Dollar General with large retail organizations such as Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Home Depot, Rite Aid and Staples. Over 1,000 companies rely on Logicbroker to exchange millions of transactions.
Logicbroker is looking for someone who can be a part of our growing client delivery team. The future of our company depends on you making a direct impact in the following areas:
- Utilize our cutting edge software platform to support our clients
- Proactively respond to support tickets or customer calls
- If you need additional tools, you will be working directly with our incredible development team to enhance these tools
- Understand our clients’ configuration and integration setup to be able to support them effectively
- Utilize our proactive monitoring tools to stay on top of our operation support
- Collaborate with our onboarding and implementation team for clients support transitions once they are live with integrations and configurations
Position – Client Delivery Analyst:
Logicbroker is looking for someone who can start at the ground level of our client support discipline and be able to lead that function over the next 9-18 months by expanding into client onboarding or software implementation roles.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience in customer or technical support is desired
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to organize/prioritize tasks and time to ensure completion within deadlines
- College degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Desired knowledge and/or experience with eCommerce, Retail and ERP’s, Magento, NetSuite, SAP, Demandware, Hybris
Compensation and Environment
In a fast-paced environment we work and play hard — both are a must. Our pay and benefits are highly competitive and at the end of the day each employee here owns a piece of the company. You will receive thorough training to kick-start your career. Logicbroker offers a retirement plan, health insurance, free gym membership, and daily lunch at our corporate campus.
Logicbroker is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please submit your resume to [email protected]