Are you fascinated by technology and how it is changing our lives? Do you want to be part of one of these cool technology companies that are impacting the lives of millions of people? And wonder what else could be out there to reach your full career potential? Come and be part of this fast growing digital commerce product company!
Logicbroker is looking for someone who can be a part of our core product & client implementation team. The future of our company and some of our key customers’ growth depends on you creating the right configurations for our customers. The future of our company depends on you making a direct impact in the following areas:
- Utilize our cutting edge software platform to onboard clients
- Provide electronic integrations for our clients and their partners using our state of the art and easy to use platform
- If you need additional tools, you will be working directly with our incredible product team to enhance these tools
- Define and manage integration standard test plans for integrations
- Configure data maps and business workflow configurations
- Support our clients by using our proactive monitoring tools
If this excites you, read on!
A wise man said, “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” If you’re looking for a 9 to 5 job where you just put in your time and go home, this is not the position for you. Logicbroker is only looking for a smart, dynamic software guru who wants to make a name for him/herself in this industry and continue to develop award winning software platforms.
Essential Skills, Experience & Education
- Natural leadership instincts with proven ability to innovate
- An entrepreneurial work style, you’re a self-starter
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work well with client facing team and software developers
- An analytical and metrics driven work style
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfort in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Knowledge and/or experience with digital commerce, Retail and ERPs is a plus
- Passion for Logicbroker and new technology
- Bachelor degree with some digital related coursework
Compensation and Environment:
In a fast-paced environment we work and play hard — both are a must. Our pay and benefits are highly competitive and at the end of the day each employee here owns a piece of the company.
Logicbroker Inc., founded in 2010, is a cloud-based integration hub that connects the fragmented platforms involved in ecommerce and automates the exchange of everything from inventory and orders, to shipment tracking information and invoices. We connect product companies such as Sears, Rite Aid, Mars M&M, Fossil, Linens N Things, Dollar General who integrate with large retail organizations such as Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Home Depot, and Staples. Over 1,000 companies rely on Logicbroker to exchange millions of transactions.
Logicbroker is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please submit your resume to [email protected]