Logicbroker helps our clients launch profitable online drop ship and marketplace programs. Combining the most modern multi-tenant technology with an obsession for stellar customer experience, Logicbroker is changing the retail landscape and what was previously thought to be impossible. Our powerful platform connects retailers, brands, and suppliers at record speed, empowering them to sell more products, reach more customers, and maintain their edge in an ever-evolving eCommerce universe. With a global footprint and headquartered in the United States, over 4,000 brands including The Vitamin Shoppe, Hasbro, Rite Aid, Boscov’s, Samsung, M&M Mars, Coca-Cola, Kroger, HD Supply and Walgreens rely on Logicbroker to manage $6 Billion in Gross Merchandise Value annually. Logicbroker recently received $135M from K1 Investment Management to continue fueling Logicbroker’s position as a global category leader.
Position – Manager, Business Development – Enterprise
Logicbroker is seeking a Manager of Business Development – Enterprise who will work closely with the VP of Sales and leadership team. This individual will be responsible for leading the day-to-day operations of the business development team, primarily responsible for lead generation by articulating our value proposition to potential new customers. We’re looking for the right candidate who is passionate about leading, coaching and growing a diverse, inclusive, high-performing sales team built on mutual trust, a strong work hard-play hard team culture, having fun, and inspiring continuous growth to support future career goals.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead, manage and coach a team of Business Development Representatives (BDRs) in all facets of lead generation and sourcing of ideal client profiles, ensuring appropriate top-of-funnel volume
- Provide coaching and guidance daily to ensure team members understand and execute their responsibilities
- Hold weekly/bi-weekly one-on-one meetings with team members to evaluate progress and steward professional development
- Execute and improve upon existing BDR playbook for performance expectations ensuring new hires are onboarded successfully and training needs are fulfilled for the existing team members
- Influence and develop department goals to include hiring/screening qualified BDR candidates
- 3-5 years of experience in sales, business development and lead generation in a B2B sales environment
- 3 years of experience of hands-on management and/or leadership experience in a sales prospecting environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college/university
- Passion for technology and Logicbroker
Compensation and Environment:
In a fast-paced environment we work and play hard — both are a must. Our pay and benefits are highly competitive and at the end of the day each employee here owns a piece of the company. Logicbroker offers a retirement plan, health insurance, free gym membership, and while this position can be remote, we provide free daily lunch for times when you are at our corporate campus in Shelton, Connecticut.
Logicbroker is an equal opportunity employer.