At Logicbroker, we build connections that power off-the-charts growth for retailers, brands, and suppliers in the booming global digital marketplace. Our nimble yet powerful drop ship platform connects buyers, sellers, 3PLs, and the systems they rely on at record speed, empowering them to sell more products, reach more customers, and pivot quickly to maintain their edge in an ever-evolving eCommerce universe. We connect brands like M&M Mars, Fossil, Mattel, Coca-Cola, Hasbro and Samsung to retailers such as Amazon, Walmart, Walgreens, Kroger, Rite Aid, Staples. Over 4,000 companies rely on Logicbroker to manage and achieve over $5 Billion Gross Merchandise Value annually.
Position – Business Development Representative:
Logicbroker is looking for someone who has the passion and drive to become a highly productive and successful member of our driven sales team. This is an entry level sales position which will provide a high level of coaching and mentorship to help you get up to speed and able to deliver on the expectations of our high-energy, high-powered sales team. You will become an integral part of the success of Logicbroker at large.
- Understand the world of dropship including the parts played by retailers, brands, and third-party logistics companies (3PLs)
- Research prospects using Google, LinkedIn, Seamless.AI, ZoomInfo, and grassroots methods
- Compile lists of prospect companies and appropriate individuals to contact via phone, email, social
- Make a high level of cold calls daily
- Qualify prospects over the phone in high-level discussions about the benefits of Logicbroker
- Send high volume of customized and relevant emails to prospects daily
- Schedule meetings with qualified prospects for quota-carrying sales representatives at Logicbroker
- Match client needs to product and services
- Leverage Hubspot, Outlook, Slack, and other virtual connectivity and productivity tools
- Track performance and sales metrics within Hubspot
- 1-2 years of experience in a BDR, SDR, or sales/outreach-related
- Experience with outreach such as cold calling and emailing
- An entrepreneurial work style, you are a self-starter
- Possess an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Strong communication skills and the ability to negotiate effectively
- Passion for technology and Logicbroker
- Bachelor’s Degree
Compensation and Environment:
In a fast-paced environment, we work and play hard — both are a must. Our pay and benefits are highly competitive and at the end of the day each employee here owns a piece of the company. You will receive thorough training to kick-start your career. Logicbroker offers a retirement plan, health insurance, free gym membership, and daily lunch at our corporate campus.
Logicbroker is an equal opportunity employer.