Logicbroker Inc., delivers the next generation of drop ship technology and supply chain connectivity. Through the Connected Commerce Network™, digital commerce retailers, brands, marketplaces, and 3PLs can expand their reach and product assortment with a powerful technology platform. We modernize our clients’ supply chain with our world-class suite of tools. We connect brand companies including M&M Mars, Fossil, Mattel, Coca-Cola, and Hasbro with large retail organizations such as Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Home Depot, Walgreens, Kroger, Rite Aid and Staples. Over 4,000 companies rely on Logicbroker to manage and achieve over $2Billion Gross Merchandise Value annually.
Position – Client Delivery Manager-APAC
As Client Delivery Manager-APAC, you will be a key member of the Logicbroker digital team who will be responsible for our APAC clients’ implementation in service delivery. This individual will sit in the APAC region and work directly with the Software Engineers and Client Experience resource to project manage the business process configuration, integration and go live plans.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual who wants to be part of a very dynamic and experienced team in a fast growing industry to reach his or her fullest potential.
- Owns onboarding of global customers’ relationship, success, and profitability
- Project Manage new customers (Integration/Onboarding)
- Coordinate customer sign off on milestones (technical, implementation, testing, onboarding, go live)
- Quarterly Business Reviews
- Upsell/Retention/Renewal Management
- Assist customers in the implementation, training and deployment of Logicbroker best practices
- Work collaboratively with internal team
- Work within the company’s standards and guidelines of customers onboarding
- Make recommendations to enhance and coordinate for all aspects of projects implementation throughout the company
- Ability to work as with a global team in different locations and/or time-zones
Essential Skills, Experience & Education:
- 2-5 years of experience in project management for an eCommerce technology or service provider
- Must be located in the APAC region
- Able to work constructively under pressure
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to organize/prioritize tasks and time to ensure completion within deadlines
- Able to work effectively as a member of a team
- Able to interact and develop open and trusting relationships with peers, management, vendors, and customers
- Able to provide courteous and timely service to internal/external customers
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college/university
- Passion for technology and Logicbroker
Compensation and Environment
In a fast-paced environment we work and play hard — both are a must. Our pay and benefits are highly competitive and at the end of the day each employee here owns a piece of the company. You will receive thorough training to kick-start your career. Logicbroker offers a retirement plan, health insurance, free gym membership, and daily lunch at our corporate campus.
Logicbroker is an equal opportunity employer.