Logicbroker Inc., delivers the next generation of drop ship technology and supply chain connectivity. Through the Connected Commerce Network™, digital commerce retailers, brands, marketplaces, and 3PLs can expand their reach and product assortment with a powerful technology platform. We modernize our clients’ supply chain with our world-class suite of tools. We connect brand companies including M&M Mars, Fossil, Mattel, Coca-Cola, and Hasbro with large retail organizations such as Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Home Depot, Walgreens, Kroger, Rite Aid and Staples. Over 4,000 companies rely on Logicbroker to manage and achieve over $2Billion Gross Merchandise Value annually.
Position – Client Experience Specialist
We’re a rapidly growing technology company with an amazing, get “stuff” done culture. The pace that we operate at is fast, but also fun, because you get to be involved in many different aspects of the business. We are not your traditional corporate culture – everyone is heavily invested in each other and the overall success of the organization. We genuinely like each other!
Logicbroker is looking for someone who can start at the ground level of our client experience discipline. The is a perfect opportunity for someone to be part of a fast growing eCommerce with a fast growing technology company.
- Respond and support client contacts (email, phone and chat)
- Utilize our cutting-edge software platform to support all clients
- Triage and escalate issues that you identify within the larger organization
- Monitor internal tools to stay ahead of and resolve any operational or client issues
- Collaborate with our Client Delivery team and developer operation team members to ensure Logicbroker new customers will continue to have the quality experience they have been accustomed from first day of becoming a customer
- Partner with our incredible product team to improve and enhance the tools our clients use
Essential Skills, Experience & Education:
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- An entrepreneurial work style, you’re a self-starter
- Comfort in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent organization skills
- Enjoys collaborating with others, partnering with all departments
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Previous experience in customer or technical support preferred, particularly related to drop ship operations, eCommerce platforms, and/or EDI systems and documents
- College degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Passion for technology and Logicbroker
Compensation and Environment
In a fast-paced environment we work and play hard — both are a must. Our pay and benefits are highly competitive and at the end of the day each employee here owns a piece of the company. You will receive thorough training to kick-start your career. Logicbroker offers a retirement plan, health insurance, free gym membership, and daily lunch at our corporate campus.
Logicbroker is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time