Logicbroker helps our clients launch profitable online drop ship and marketplace programs. Combining the most modern multi-tenant technology with an obsession for stellar customer experience, Logicbroker is changing the retail landscape and what was previously thought to be impossible. Our powerful platform connects retailers, brands, and suppliers at record speed, empowering them to sell more products, reach more customers, and maintain their edge in an ever-evolving eCommerce universe. With a global footprint and headquartered in the United States, over 4,000 brands including The Vitamin Shoppe, Hasbro, Rite Aid, Boscov’s, Samsung, M&M Mars, Coca-Cola, Kroger, HD Supply, and Walgreens rely on Logicbroker to manage $6 Billion in Gross Merchandise Value annually. Logicbroker recently received $135M from K1 Investment Management to continue fueling Logicbroker’s position as a global category leader.
Position – Client Experience Specialist
We’re a rapidly growing technology company with an amazing, get “stuff” done culture. The pace that we operate at is fast, but also fun because you get to be involved in many different aspects of the business. We are not your traditional corporate culture – everyone is heavily invested in each other and the overall success of the organization. We genuinely like each other!
Logicbroker is looking for someone who can start at the ground level of our client experience discipline. The is a perfect opportunity for someone to be part of a fast-growing eCommerce with a fast-growing technology company.
- Respond and support client contacts (email, phone and chat)
- Utilize our cutting-edge software platform to support all clients
- Triage and escalate issues that you identify within the larger organization
- Monitor internal tools to stay ahead of and resolve any operational or client issues
- Collaborate with our Client Delivery team and developer operation team members to ensure Logicbroker new customers will continue to have the quality experience they have been accustomed from first day of becoming a customer
- Partner with our incredible product team to improve and enhance the tools our clients use
Essential Skills, Experience & Education:
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- An entrepreneurial work style, you’re a self-starter
- Comfort in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent organization skills
- Enjoys collaborating with others, partnering with all departments
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Previous experience in customer or technical support preferred, particularly related to drop ship operations, eCommerce platforms, and/or EDI systems and documents
- College degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Passion for technology and Logicbroker
Compensation and Environment
In a fast-paced environment, we work and play hard — both are a must. Our pay and benefits are highly competitive and at the end of the day, each employee here owns a piece of the company. Logicbroker offers a retirement plan, health insurance, and more!
At Logicbroker, we embrace a hybrid work model with a flexible in-office plan. You will receive thorough training to kick-start your career and the tools needed to build a successful home workspace.
Logicbroker is an equal opportunity employer.