At Logicbroker, we build connections that power off-the-charts growth for retailers, brands, and suppliers in the booming global digital marketplace. Our nimble yet powerful drop ship platform connects buyers, sellers, 3PLs, and the systems they rely on at record speed, empowering them to sell more products, reach more customers, and pivot quickly to maintain their edge in an ever-evolving eCommerce universe. We connect brands like M&M Mars, Fossil, Coca-Cola, Hasbro, and Samsung to retailers such as Amazon, Walmart, Walgreens, Kroger, Rite Aid, and Staples. Over 4,000 companies rely on Logicbroker to manage and achieve over $5 Billion Gross Merchandise Value annually.
Position – Operations Analyst
Logicbroker is looking for an analytical and strategic thinker/doer who can be a part of our fast-growing company and Revenue Operations team. This individual will help Logicbroker teams solve internal problems and implement goal-oriented strategies using data to make decisions that help scale the business. This position will support both Sales, Marketing, and Client Experience teams to execute strategic objectives while making sure day-to-day operations continue to improve efficiency.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build data-driven KPI/metrics dashboards for Client Experience and Revenue Operations leadership
- Drive critical business decisions by analyzing metrics and designing key measurements and reporting that drives business growth
- Define CRM best practices, set up systems and reporting to operationalize those best practices, and educate Client Experience partners to drive visibility for performance improvement and consistency
- Assist with gathering and analyzing customer and operational data, and act on cross-functional feedback/data to support teams
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for senior management to provide data support for business decisions
- Provide support to Revenue Operations via standardizing pricing, contracts, and customer engagement
- Provide ad-hoc project support to Client Experience and cross-functional teams
- 2-3 years’ experience analyzing data, creating reports in either sales and/or customer success – ideally in a SaaS/software or services industry
- Experience with Zendesk or related ticketing system preferred
- Proficient in, and enjoys, building spreadsheets for analysis, modeling, and scenario building using Excel or R Programming Language
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (math, programming, science, economics) from an accredited college/university
- Strong and demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, and research skills
- Ability to plan, organize and manage workload, and meet schedules with accurate results
- Solid communication and status reporting skills
- Ability to work independently while achieving expectations
- Passion for technology and Logicbroker
- Enjoys playing with data to answer questions and help teammates
Compensation and Environment:
In a fast-paced environment, we work and play hard — both are a must. Our pay and benefits are highly competitive and at the end of the day, each employee here owns a piece of the company. Logicbroker offers a retirement plan, health insurance, and more!
At Logicbroker, we embrace a hybrid work model with a flexible in-office plan. You will receive thorough training to kick-start your career and the tools needed to build a successful home workspace.
Logicbroker is an equal opportunity employer.