At Logicbroker, we build connections that power off-the-charts growth for retailers, brands, and suppliers in the booming global digital marketplace. Our nimble yet powerful drop ship platform connects buyers, sellers, 3PLs, and the systems they rely on at record speed, empowering them to sell more products, reach more customers, and pivot quickly to maintain their edge in an ever-evolving eCommerce universe. We connect brands like M&M Mars, Fossil, Mattel, Coca-Cola, Hasbro, and Samsung to retailers such as Amazon, Walmart, Walgreens, Kroger, Rite Aid, Staples. Over 4,000 companies rely on Logicbroker to manage and achieve over $5 Billion Gross Merchandise Value annually.
Position – Client Relations Manager
At Logicbroker, we are expanding our client experience team and seeking a Client Relations Manager. The overall goal is to create and nurture long-term relationships with our customers. This individual will serve as the primary contact for information and resolving any concerns. A key component of our customer’s growth depends on you managing critical projects successfully.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within client companies.
- Conducting monthly business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services. Developing a monthly business review deck/report for presentation during these meetings.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings, by phone or in-person with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s.
- Working closely with other internal departments to support client on-boarding and steady state production.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
- Understand the problems and challenges of clients and identify ways the business could better address those needs
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- 2-3 years of experience in a SaaS platform
- Ability to build, foster, and maintain positive professional relationships
- Proven ability to communicate ideas, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to listen to customers and translate their needs into specific actions and solutions
- Ability to drive projects to completion and manage obstacles
- Previous experience in customer or technical support preferred, particularly related to drop ship operations and/or EDI systems and documents
- Natural leadership instincts with proven ability to innovate
- An entrepreneurial work style, you’re a self-starter
- Comfort in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work well with client facing and software development teams
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college/university
- Passion for technology and Logicbroker
Compensation and Environment:
In a fast-paced environment we work and play hard — both are a must. Our pay and benefits are highly competitive and at the end of the day each employee here owns a piece of the company. You will receive thorough training to kick-start your career. Logicbroker offers a retirement plan, health insurance, free gym membership, and daily lunch at our corporate campus.
Logicbroker is an equal opportunity employer.