Logicbroker helps our clients launch profitable online drop ship and marketplace programs. Combining the most modern multi-tenant technology with an obsession for stellar customer experience, Logicbroker is changing the retail landscape and what was previously thought to be impossible. Our powerful platform connects retailers, brands, and suppliers at record speed, empowering them to sell more products, reach more customers, and maintain their edge in an ever-evolving eCommerce universe. With a global footprint and headquartered in the United States, over 4,000 brands including The Vitamin Shoppe, Hasbro, Rite Aid, Boscov’s, Samsung, M&M Mars, Coca-Cola, Kroger, HD Supply, and Walgreens rely on Logicbroker to manage $6 Billion in Gross Merchandise Value annually. Logicbroker recently received $135M from K1 Investment Management to continue fueling Logicbroker’s position as a global category leader.
Client Success Manager
Logicbroker is expanding its Client Experience Team and seeking a Client Success Manager. The overall goal is to create and nurture long-term relationships with our customers. This individual will serve as the primary contact for information and resolving any concerns. A key component of our customer’s growth depends on you managing critical projects successfully.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the retention and growth of assigned strategic clients by working directly with Client Experience, Sales and other functional groups to proactively manage challenges and the decision process, mitigate risks, scope change management, and meet/exceed deadlines.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s centered around assigned clients’ order volume and GMV growth
- Foster and develop upsell opportunities to continue increase client’s NPS score while maintaining a healthy project delivery through the client experience and other functional groups impacting clients
- Build strong relationships with business partners and develop an acute understanding of business functionality and strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and engage stakeholders, identify dependencies, and impacts.
- Attending meetings with clients, by phone or in-person, to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Escalate and resolve areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Collaborate with CX Project Management team as clients migrate from implementation and testing to live in Production.
- Work with the RevOps team to identify timing around scheduling Customer Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Improve customer experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth by conducting regular meetings, business reviews and incorporate Value Mappings and Key Business Objectives into QBR discussions to keep customer engagement, and identify upsell opportunities during these sessions.
Essential Skills, Experience & Education
- Account Management experience required.
- Proven ability to communicate ideas, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to listen to customers and translate their needs into specific actions and solutions
- Natural leadership instincts with proven ability to innovate
- An entrepreneurial work style, you’re a self-starter
- Comfort in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work well with client-facing and software development teams
- Previous experience in customer success preferred, particularly related to drop ship operations and/or EDI systems and documents
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college/university
Compensation and Environment
In a fast-paced environment, we work and play hard — both are a must. Our pay and benefits are highly competitive and at the end of the day, each employee here owns a piece of the company. Logicbroker offers a retirement plan, health insurance, and more!
At Logicbroker, we embrace a hybrid work model with a flexible in-office plan. You will receive thorough training to kick-start your career and the tools needed to build a successful home workspace.
Logicbroker is an equal opportunity employer.