At Logicbroker, we build connections that power off-the-charts growth for retailers, brands, and suppliers in the booming global digital marketplace. Our nimble yet powerful drop ship platform connects buyers, sellers, 3PLs, and the systems they rely on at record speed, empowering them to sell more products, reach more customers, and pivot quickly to maintain their edge in an ever-evolving eCommerce universe. We connect brands like M&M Mars, Fossil, Coca-Cola, Hasbro, and Samsung to retailers such as Amazon, Walmart, Walgreens, Kroger, Rite Aid, Staples. Over 4,000 companies rely on Logicbroker to manage and achieve over $5 Billion Gross Merchandise Value annually.
CX Onboarding Specialist
Logicbroker is looking for someone who can become an expert in our client onboarding process. Our Client Experience Onboarding team has a proven track record of delivering a best-in-class client experience, and we have the proof via our customer satisfaction ratings (+98%).
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to and support all client contacts in a timely manner (email, phone, and chat) while exhibiting quality service and communication
- Set expectations around inquiries and onboarding requests
- Utilize our cutting-edge software platform to support all clients and users of the Logicbroker platform
- Triage and escalate onboarding and customer issues that you identify within the larger organization
- Monitor internal tools to stay ahead of and resolve any client related issues
- Collaborate with our Client Delivery team as clients migrate their vendors onto the Logicbroker Platform
- Attend Onboarding Retailer customer meetings to learn their flow and then be the subject-matter-expert on their vendor onboardings
Essential Skills, Experience & Education
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- An entrepreneurial work style, you’re a self-starter
- Comfort in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent organization skills
- Enjoys collaborating with others, partnering with all departments
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Previous experience in customer or technical support preferred, particularly related to drop ship operations and/or EDI systems and documents
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college/university
- Passion for technology and Logicbroker
Compensation and Environment
In a fast-paced environment, we work and play hard — both are a must. Our pay and benefits are highly competitive and at the end of the day, each employee here owns a piece of the company. Logicbroker offers a retirement plan, health insurance, and more!
At Logicbroker, we embrace a hybrid work model with a flexible in-office plan. You will receive thorough training to kick-start your career and the tools needed to build a successful home workspace.
Logicbroker is an equal opportunity employer.