At Logicbroker, we build connections that power off-the-charts growth for retailers, brands, and suppliers in the booming global digital marketplace. Our nimble yet powerful drop ship platform connects buyers, sellers, 3PLs, and the systems they rely on at record speed, empowering them to sell more products, reach more customers, and pivot quickly to maintain their edge in an ever-evolving eCommerce universe. We connect brands like M&M Mars, Fossil, Mattel, Coca-Cola, Hasbro, and Samsung to retailers such as Amazon, Walmart, Walgreens, Kroger, Rite Aid, Staples. Over 4,000 companies rely on Logicbroker to manage and achieve over $5 Billion Gross Merchandise Value annually.
Position – eCommerce Solution Provider Manager
As eCommerce Channel Manager, this individual will help the partner community launch a successful drop ship practice for their clients leveraging Logicbroker technology. You will execute strategies to increase revenues with partners; basic sales acumen -pitch, demo, and close partner relationships, find and foster partnership with new partners, and support and grow existing partner relationships. You will support the leadership team on expanding new partnerships in the US and worldwide while maintaining HubSpot CRM to track performance. You will assist with building and tracking go-to-market initiatives.
- Ability to find and prospect for new partners
- Pitching and closing multiple types of partnerships at all scales
- Help partner community launch a successful drop ship practice for their clients leveraging Logicbroker technology
- Organize and drive joint sales activities between Logicbroker and partners and fill the pipeline
- Drive, engage and train technical and sales teams to work on/support alliance partner opportunities
- Engage all levels of the partners’ organizations – inspire and influence them to partner with Logicbroker and deliver “better together” solutions
- Respond and foster inbound partner inquires
- Developing strategies on how to drive pipeline with partners, to drive sponsors for Connected Commerce and how to outbound targeted accounts with partners
- Negotiate agreements with new and existing partners
- Ability to present/demo Logicbroker’s value prop and technology
- Cross department collaboration with sales, marketing, and the product organizations
- Work with marketing and product to drive one-to-one Partner engagement.
- Effectively utilizing resources for optimal output for a small growing team
- Hands-on performance management (developing intended outcomes, employee performance plans, etc.)
Day to Day Support:
- Answer General Partner Inquiries (Phone, Email, Chatbox, and text)
- Utilize e-signature software for NDAs, Partner/Referral Agreements, and more.
- Track partner communication in HubSpot CRM
- Forecast and report on critical metrics in HubSpot CRM
- Support on issue resolution or general inquiries on behalf of the partners
- 2-5 years of experience in sales and/or partner strategy, preferably in eCommerce tech
- Established eCommerce Agency Partner Relationships preferred
- Overnight travel; Partner visits, tradeshows, met-ups
- Able to work constructively under pressure
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to organize/prioritize tasks and time to ensure completion within deadlines
- Able to work effectively as a member of a team
- Able to interact and develop open and trusting relationships with peers, management, partners, and customers
- Able to build a network of industry alliances to strengthen partnerships and opportunities in eCommerce ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college/university
- Passion for technology and Logicbroker
Compensation and Environment
In a fast-paced environment, we work and play hard — both are a must. Our pay and benefits are highly competitive and at the end of the day each employee here owns a piece of the company. You will receive thorough training to kick-start your career. Logicbroker offers a retirement plan, health insurance, free gym membership, and daily lunch at our corporate campus.
Logicbroker is an equal opportunity employer.