Logicbroker Inc., delivers the next generation of drop ship technology and supply chain connectivity. Through the Connected Commerce Network™, digital commerce retailers, brands, marketplaces, and 3PLs can expand their reach and product assortment with a powerful technology platform. We modernize our clients’ supply chain with our world-class suite of tools. We connect brand companies including M&M Mars, Fossil, Mattel, Coca-Cola, and Hasbro with large retail organizations such as Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Home Depot, Walgreens, Kroger, Rite Aid and Staples. Over 4,000 companies rely on Logicbroker to manage and achieve over $2Billion Gross Merchandise Value annually.
Position – Manager, Human Resources
As a Manager of HR, you will work directly with the leadership team to build, scale, and transform people and talent functions. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual who wants to be part of a very dynamic and experienced team in a fast growing industry to reach his or her fullest potential.
- Define the organization’s hiring processes, priorities and onboarding, as well as planning for new hires and team structures along with the leadership members and team leads
- Lead the efforts to bring in the best talent into Logicbroker
- Help set goals, define accountability metrics, and ensure achievement across the company
- Collaborate with the leadership team to identify opportunities to further team excellence
- Track employee engagement and retention metrics to maximize employee satisfaction
- Ensure Logicbroker pays and benefits continues to outperform the market
- Preserve and evolve the incredible culture at Logicbroker
Essential Skills, Experience & Education:
- 2-5 years of experience in talent recruitment and development
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to organize/prioritize tasks and time to ensure completion within deadlines
- Able to work effectively with leadership team and all members of Logicbroker
- Able to interact and develop open and trusting relationships with peers, management, and potential candidates
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college/university
- Passion for technology and Logicbroker
Compensation and Environment
In a fast-paced environment we work and play hard — both are a must. Our pay and benefits are highly competitive and at the end of the day each employee here owns a piece of the company. You will receive thorough training to kick-start your career. Logicbroker offers a retirement plan, health insurance, free gym membership, and daily lunch at our corporate campus.
Logicbroker is an equal opportunity employer.