Logicbroker Inc., delivers the next generation of drop ship technology and supply chain connectivity. Through the Connected Commerce Network™, digital commerce retailers, brands, marketplaces, and 3PLs can expand their reach and product assortment with a powerful technology platform. We modernize our clients’ supply chain with our world-class suite of tools. We connect brand companies including M&M Mars, Fossil, Mattel, Coca-Cola, and Hasbro with large retail organizations such as Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Home Depot, Walgreens, Kroger, Rite Aid and Staples. Over 4,000 companies rely on Logicbroker to manage and achieve over $2Billion Gross Merchandise Value annually.
Position – Partner Practice Manager
As Partner Practice Manager, you will be a key member of the Logicbroker team and help lead and execute our partner strategy. You will work directly with strategic partners to help them build an eCommerce fulfillment practice around the Logicbroker platform. You will work closely with partners to develop and deliver best practice approaches leveraging Logicbroker technology and experience, to help their customers build a robust eCommerce ecosystem and achieve a true omnichannel experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual who wants to be part of a dynamic and experienced team in a fast-growing industry to reach his or her fullest potential.
- Lead the development of partner strategy for defined partners
- Help partner community launch a successful drop ship practice for their clients leveraging Logicbroker technology
- Organize and drive joint sales activities between Logicbroker and partners and fill the pipeline
- Drive, engage and train technical and sales teams to work on/support alliance partner opportunities
- Engage all levels of the partners’ organizations – inspire and influence them to partner with Logicbroker and deliver “better together” solutions
- Develop shared business and comarketing plans with key partners, collaborating with other departments within the Logicbroker team
- Facilitate alliance partner trainings, documentation, and annual reviews
Essential Skills, Experience & Education:
- 2-5 years of experience in sales and/or partner strategy, preferably in eCommerce tech
- Able to work constructively under pressure
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to organize/prioritize tasks and time to ensure completion within deadlines
- Able to work effectively as a member of a team
- Able to interact and develop open and trusting relationships with peers, management, partners, and customers
- Able to build a network of industry alliances to strengthen partnerships and opportunities in eCommerce ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college/university
- Passion for technology and Logicbroker
Compensation and Environment
In a fast-paced environment we work and play hard — both are a must. Our pay and benefits are highly competitive and at the end of the day each employee here owns a piece of the company. You will receive thorough training to kick-start your career. Logicbroker offers a retirement plan, health insurance, free gym membership, and daily lunch at our corporate campus.
Logicbroker is an equal opportunity employer.