At Logicbroker, we build connections that power off-the-charts growth for retailers, brands, and suppliers in the booming global digital marketplace. Our nimble yet powerful drop ship platform connects buyers, sellers, 3PLs, and the systems they rely on at record speed, empowering them to sell more products, reach more customers, and pivot quickly to maintain their edge in an ever-evolving eCommerce universe. We connect brands like M&M Mars, Fossil, Mattel, Coca-Cola, Hasbro and Samsung to retailers such as Amazon, Walmart, Walgreens, Kroger, Rite Aid, Staples. Over 4,000 companies rely on Logicbroker to manage and achieve over $5 Billion Gross Merchandise Value annually.
Position – Product Marketing Manager:
Logicbroker is seeking a highly motivated Product Marketing Manager to own product positioning and go-to-market plans for Logicbroker eCommerce fulfillment solutions. This individual will be responsible for driving marketing strategy, sales training, and execution of marketing plans to increase client engagement, win rates, and revenue. The role will involve a high degree of accountability, including development and coordination of innovative product and marketing solutions often in collaboration with multiple departments. You will work cross-functionally with product, brand, design, engineering, and customer engagement to ensure our targeting, marketing, and messaging is aligned with customer needs and pain-points. We operate at the unique intersection of eCommerce, integrations, and strong marketing and sales alignment. We are the hungry and scalable pure cloud play in our space. Join us and help us scale!
- Lead product marketing efforts in our large enterprise retailer and brand products to connect our solution to how we impact customer businesses and help people achieve their goals.
- Develop product positioning that differentiates our solutions in the market and tailor messaging based on personas or verticals.
- Use expert storytelling to communicate the value and benefits of our solutions in addressing client needs or problems.
- Develop sales content and tools that support the selling process including: PowerPoint decks, marketing/events collateral, web copy, sales talking points, battlecards, objection handling, and more.
- Collaborate with our sales enablement and training teams to develop and build training material.
- Craft the launch and go-to-market plans for product releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan across sales, marketing, product management, and operations.
- Understand the eCommerce fulfillment landscape in order to assess competitive offerings and provide a POV that will be shared across the product & sales organizations to inform strategy and sales efforts.
- Collaborate and communicate directly with executive leadership and sales teams to ensure our messaging and positioning evolves to resonate with clients based on in-market learnings.
- Represent the company and market at client meetings with our sales team.
- Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors on the production of materials including: videos, graphic design, events, website content, social posts, and thought leadership.
- Manage multiple, simultaneous projects and activities all at once.
- Tackle strategic and tactical ad hoc marketing projects that arise from sales, product, and the executive team for both internal and external communications.
- Take a diplomatic leadership approach to involve stakeholders early and get cross-functional work done; be a proactive leader and decision-maker
- Be an owner: step up and take the lead on challenging, ambiguous work
- 2-5 years of previous experience in product marketing, martech, lifecycle, or field or channel marketing, preferably in a fast-paced or entrepreneurial environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher; MBA preferred.
- Serious self-starter who enjoys producing and seeing their work come to life.
- Experience bringing products to market in a SaaS, eCommerce and/or a startup environment,
- Demonstrated ownership of go-to-market product plans, marketing strategy, sales training, and best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to easily discern features and benefits. (be prepared to share work samples)
- Ability to write in a convincing, client-focused language while ensuring it is succinct and of a high standard.
- Expertise at building and telling a compelling story. This includes guiding visual illustration of messages and concepts to clearly communicate solutions as well as deliver presentations to internal and external teams.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills. This includes showing a successful track record of collaboration across the organization (product management, marketing, design, sales training, etc.) in development and implementation of projects and programs.
- Strong results-orientation combined with excellent judgment, problem-solving skills, and desire for continuous improvement.
- Has experience working in short, fast-paced development cycles to deliver results quickly.
- Passion for technology and Logicbroker
Nice to Have
- Desired knowledge and/or experience with eCommerce, retail and ERP’s, Magento, NetSuite, SAP, Salesforce Commerce Cloud
Compensation and Environment
In a fast-paced environment we work and play hard — both are a must. Our pay and benefits are highly competitive and at the end of the day each employee here owns a piece of the company. You will receive thorough training to kick-start your career. Logicbroker offers a retirement plan, health insurance, free gym membership, and daily lunch at our corporate campus.
Logicbroker is an equal opportunity employer.