Logicbroker helps our clients launch profitable online drop ship and marketplace programs. Combining the most modern multi-tenant technology with an obsession for stellar customer experience, Logicbroker is changing the retail landscape and what was previously thought to be impossible. Our powerful platform connects retailers, brands, and suppliers at record speed, empowering them to sell more products, reach more customers, and maintain their edge in an ever-evolving eCommerce universe. With a global footprint and headquartered in the United States, over 4,000 brands including The Vitamin Shoppe, Hasbro, Rite Aid, Boscov’s, Samsung, M&M Mars, Coca-Cola, Kroger, HD Supply, and Walgreens rely on Logicbroker to manage $6 Billion in Gross Merchandise Value annually. Logicbroker recently received $135M from K1 Investment Management to continue fueling Logicbroker’s position as a global category leader.
As Project Manager, you will act as a resource and subject matter expert for all projects you are involved with. You will utilize a variety of project management strategies to help complete projects according to the criteria while holding stakeholders responsible. The individual will work directly with the Software Engineers and Client Experience resource to project manage the business process configuration, integration, and go-live plans.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate projects to ensure on-time completion within budget
- Develop and manage customer milestones (technical, implementation, testing, onboarding, go live)
- Project manage new customers (integration/onboarding)
- Utilize Logicbroker best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution
- Identify key internal and external stakeholders to proactively collaborate with to ensure consistency and progress
- Make recommendations to enhance and coordinate for all aspects of projects’ implementation throughout the company.
- 3-5 years of project management experience
- Demonstrated record of managing IT and/or implementation projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including time management and attention to detail
- EDI and/or eCommerce experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college/university
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Passion for technology and Logicbroker
Compensation and Environment
In a fast-paced environment, we work and play hard — both are a must. Our pay and benefits are highly competitive and at the end of the day, each employee here owns a piece of the company. Logicbroker offers a retirement plan, health insurance, free gym membership, and while this position can be remote, we provide free daily lunch for times when you are at our corporate campus in Shelton, Connecticut.
Logicbroker is an equal opportunity employer.