At Logicbroker, we build connections that power off-the-charts growth for retailers, brands, and suppliers in the booming global digital marketplace. Our nimble yet powerful drop ship platform connects buyers, sellers, 3PLs, and the systems they rely on at record speed, empowering them to sell more products, reach more customers, and pivot quickly to maintain their edge in an ever-evolving eCommerce universe. We connect brands like M&M Mars, Fossil, Mattel, Coca-Cola, Hasbro, and Samsung to retailers such as Amazon, Walmart, Walgreens, Kroger, Rite Aid, Staples. Over 4,000 companies rely on Logicbroker to manage and achieve over $5 Billion Gross Merchandise Value annually.
Position – Sales Engineer:
Logicbroker is seeking a dynamic Sales Engineer who will serve as a liaison in the sales process. You are a creative individual who is great at using interpersonal skills to build relationships. As a Sales Engineer you will be responsible for providing presales technical and functional support to prospective clients while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Provide pre-sales solutions to help close new sale opportunities
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations and demos that explains our product to prospective clients
- Provide product technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests
- Contribute to sales effectiveness by planning, preparing, and executing on strategic deals
- Strong presentation skills and ability to convey product value
- 3+ years of sales experience combined with a technical role
- Analytical ability and great problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college/university
- Passion for technology and Logicbroker
Compensation and Environment:
In a fast-paced environment we work and play hard — both are a must. Our pay and benefits are highly competitive and at the end of the day each employee here owns a piece of the company. You will receive thorough training to kick-start your career. Logicbroker offers a retirement plan, health insurance, free gym membership, and daily lunch at our corporate campus.
Logicbroker is an equal opportunity employer.