Logicbroker helps our clients launch profitable online drop ship and marketplace programs. Combining the most modern multi-tenant technology with an obsession for stellar customer experience, Logicbroker is changing the retail landscape and what was previously thought to be impossible. Our powerful platform connects retailers, brands, and suppliers at record speed, empowering them to sell more products, reach more customers, and maintain their edge in an ever-evolving eCommerce universe. With a global footprint and headquartered in the United States, over 4,000 brands including The Vitamin Shoppe, Hasbro, Rite Aid, Boscov’s, Samsung, M&M Mars, Coca-Cola, Kroger, HD Supply and Walgreens rely on Logicbroker to manage $6 Billion in Gross Merchandise Value annually. Logicbroker recently received $135M from K1 Investment Management to continue fueling Logicbroker’s position as a global category leader.
Position – Sales Engineer:
Logicbroker is seeking a dynamic Sales Engineer who will serve as a liaison in the sales process. You are a creative individual who is great at using interpersonal skills to build relationships. As a Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for providing presales technical and functional support to prospective clients while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Provide pre-sales solutions to help close new sale opportunities
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations and demos that explains our product to prospective clients
- Provide product technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests
- Contribute to sales effectiveness by planning, preparing, and executing on strategic deals
- Strong presentation skills and ability to convey product value
- 3+ years of sales experience combined with a technical role
- Analytical ability and great problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college/university
- Passion for technology and Logicbroker
Compensation and Environment:
In a fast-paced environment we work and play hard — both are a must. Our pay and benefits are highly competitive and at the end of the day each employee here owns a piece of the company. Logicbroker offers a retirement plan, health insurance, free gym membership, and while this position can be remote, we provide free daily lunch for times when you are at our corporate campus in Shelton, Connecticut.
Logicbroker is an equal opportunity employer.