Are you fascinated by technology and how it is changing our lives? Do you want to be part of one of these cool technology companies that are impacting the lives of millions of people? And wonder what else could be out there to reach your full career potential? Come and be part of this fast growing digital commerce product company!
Logicbroker is looking for someone who can be a part of our core software development team. The future of our company and some of our key customers’ growth depends on you making a direct impact on creating more connections within fragment digital commerce platform words. The future of our company depends on you making a direct impact in the following areas:
- You will be personally implementing solutions that employ leading native edge Cloud technologies in MS Azure
- You will work with development frameworks such as Microsoft and open source such as ASP.NET, MVC5, C#, JQuery, Angular, .NET 4.x, XML/JSON REST/SOAP API’s, SQL Server, MySQL, Ubuntu, PHP, Java
- You will be mentored with some of the brightest software developers and product managers
If this excites you, read on!
A wise man said, “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” If you’re looking for a 9 to 5 job where you just put in your time and go home, this is not the position for you. Logicbroker is only looking for a smart, dynamic software guru who wants to make a name for him/herself in this industry and continue to develop award winning software platforms.
Essential Skills, Experience & Education
- Skills in developing API web-services and implementing a service oriented architecture (SOA)
- Ability to architect, code, implement and maintain high performance, distributed scalable software.
- Expertise within the Cloud environment, including IaaS and PaaS Azure roles, Service Bus, Worker Role, API Management, HA and DR scalable environment
- Skills/experience in software development methodologies, e.g. use case-driven and domain-driven iterative software development methodologies (Scrum, Agile)
- Experience with version control, issue tracking, and build/release management is essential.
- Knowledge and/or experience with digital commerce, Retail and ERPs is a plus
- Experience with short-lifetime development cycles.
- Passion for Logicbroker and new technology
- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science in Computer Science
Compensation and Environment
In a fast-paced environment we work and play hard — both are a must. Our pay and benefits are highly competitive and at the end of the day each employee here owns a piece of the company.
Logicbroker Inc., delivers the next generation of drop ship technology and fulfillment distribution. Through the Connected Commerce Network™, digital commerce retailers, brands, marketplaces, and 3PLs can expand their reach and product assortment in a comprehensive, robust platform. We modernize our clients’ supply chain with our world-class suite of tools. We connect brand companies including Mars M&M’s, Fossil, Mattel, Coca-Cola, and Hasbro with large retail organizations such as Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Home Depot, Walgreens, Kroger, Rite Aid and Staples. Over 1,000 companies rely on Logicbroker to manage and distribute over $2 Billion Gross Merchandise Value annually.
Logicbroker is an equal opportunity employer.