Logicbroker helps our clients launch profitable online drop ship and marketplace programs. Combining the most modern multi-tenant technology with an obsession for stellar customer experience, Logicbroker is changing the retail landscape and what was previously thought to be impossible. Our powerful platform connects retailers, brands, and suppliers at record speed, empowering them to sell more products, reach more customers, and maintain their edge in an ever-evolving eCommerce universe. With a global footprint and headquartered in the United States, over 4,000 brands including The Vitamin Shoppe, Hasbro, Rite Aid, Boscov’s, Samsung, M&M Mars, Coca-Cola, Kroger, HD Supply, and Walgreens rely on Logicbroker to manage $6 Billion in Gross Merchandise Value annually. Logicbroker recently received $135M from K1 Investment Management to continue fueling Logicbroker’s position as a global category leader.
Position – Strategic Partnership Manager
As Strategic Partnership Manager, this individual will help the partner community launch a successful drop ship practice for their clients leveraging Logicbroker technology. You will execute strategies to increase revenues with partners; basic sales acumen -pitch, demo, and close partner relationships, find and foster new partnership opportunities, and support and grow existing partner relationships. You will support the leadership team in expanding new partnerships in the US and worldwide while maintaining HubSpot CRM to track performance. You will assist with building and tracking go-to-market initiatives.
- Ability to find and prospect for new partners
- Pitching and closing multiple types of partnerships at all scales
- Help partner community launch a successful drop ship practice for their clients leveraging Logicbroker technology
- Organize and drive joint sales activities between Logicbroker and partners and fill the pipeline
- Drive, engage and train technical and sales teams to work on/support alliance partner opportunities
- Engage all levels of the partners’ organizations – inspire and influence them to partner with Logicbroker and deliver “better together” solutions
- Respond and foster inbound partner inquires
- Developing strategies on how to drive pipeline with partners, to drive sponsors for Connected Commerce and how to outbound targeted accounts with partners
- Negotiate agreements with new and existing partners
- Ability to present/demo Logicbroker’s value prop and technology
- Cross department collaboration with sales, marketing, and the product organizations
- Work with marketing and product to drive one-to-one Partner engagement.
- Effectively utilizing resources for optimal output for a small growing team
- Hands-on performance management (developing intended outcomes, employee performance plans, etc.)
Day to Day Support:
- Answer General Partner Inquiries (Phone, Email, Chatbox, and text)
- Utilize e-signature software for NDAs, Partner/Referral Agreements, and more.
- Track partner communication in HubSpot CRM
- Forecast and report on critical metrics in HubSpot CRM
- Support on issue resolution or general inquiries on behalf of the partners
- 2-5 years of experience in sales and/or partner strategy in eCommerce tech
- Established eCommerce Agency Partner Relationships preferred
- Overnight travel; Partner visits, tradeshows, meet-ups
- Able to work constructively under pressure
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to organize/prioritize tasks and time to ensure completion within deadlines
- Able to work effectively as a member of a team
- Able to interact and develop open and trusting relationships with peers, management, partners, and customers
- Able to build a network of industry alliances to strengthen partnerships and opportunities in eCommerce ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college/university
- Passion for technology and Logicbroker
Compensation and Environment
In a fast-paced environment, we work and play hard — both are a must. Our pay and benefits are highly competitive and at the end of the day, each employee here owns a piece of the company. Logicbroker offers a retirement plan, health insurance, and more!
At Logicbroker, we embrace a hybrid work model with a flexible in-office plan. You will receive thorough training to kick-start your career and the tools needed to build a successful home workspace.
Logicbroker is an equal opportunity employer.