At Logicbroker, we build connections that power off-the-chartsgrowth for retailers, brands, and suppliers in the booming global digital marketplace. Our nimble yet powerful drop ship platform connects buyers, sellers, 3PLs, and the systems they rely on at recordspeed, empowering them to sell more products, reach more customers, and pivot quickly to maintain their edge in an ever-evolving eCommerce universe. We connect brands like M&M Mars, Fossil, Mattel, Coca-Cola, Hasbro and Samsung to retailers such as Amazon, Walmart, Walgreens, Kroger, Rite Aid, Staples. Over 4,000 companies rely on Logicbroker to manage and achieve over $5 Billion Gross Merchandise Value annually.
Position – Supplier Experience (SupplierX)
Logicbroker is looking for someone who can be a part of our core product management. This new key role will be responsible for leading two core product offerings for suppliers relying on Logicbroker to connect to retailer drop ship and marketplace networks.
- Discovery and prioritization of new features by working closely with customers and internal stakeholders
- Technical understanding of product integrations and connectivity
- Leverage technical expertise to create product documentation and contribute to materials that inspire and educate our suppliers community
- Work with our leadership team to understand and evaluate product enhancements opportunities
- Collaborate with our software development team to manage release of the features that matter most and do the job best
- Combine your eye for details with multitasking skills to ensure that internal and external stakeholders get valuable deliverables on reliable timelines
- Lead launch and go-to-market for product with our marketing team to create internal and external transparency about new releases and their impact
- Measure of product success by defining and refining KPIs
- Chair our Customer Advisory Board to interact directly with our key supplier customers
- Be an internal expert on product integrations, APIs, and competitor capabilities, to continue leading Logicbroker’s supplier experience – the most innovative in the market
Essential Skills, Experience & Education:
- Natural leadership instincts with proven ability to innovate
- An entrepreneurial work style, you’re a self-starter
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work well with client facing team and software developers
- An analytical and metrics-driven work style
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfort in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience with short-lifetime product development cycles
- Work experience in an eCommerce operation/product management role for a supplier that is selling online through large retailers such as Amazon, Walmart, Wayfair, Walgreens, Overstock.com
- Passion for Logicbroker and new technology
- Bachelor degree with some digital related coursework
Compensation And Environment
In a fast-paced environment we work and play hard — both are a must. Our pay and benefits are highly competitive and at the end of the day each employee here owns a piece of the company. You will receive thorough training to kick-start your career. Logicbroker offers a retirement plan, health insurance, free gym membership, and daily lunch at our corporate campus.
Logicbroker is an equal opportunity employer.