Drop Ship Automation and Magento EDI
Logicbroker makes integrating Magento with EDI a seamless and simple process that is built for long-term growth.
- Automate the drop ship process without adding inventory costs or headaches
- Bring in virtual inventory and seamlessly connect with your trading partners via EDI, XML, or Web service
- Automatically update inventory and cost
Logicbroker connects Magento to backend systems like ERPs (Dynamics, SAP, Exact, NetSuite), accounting software (QuickBooks), and order management systems (M.O.M)
- Catalog information-using OMS/ERP/Accounting software as item master, keep your Magento store in sync and up to date with the latest product catalog information
- Inventory information- real-time visibility to quantity on hand
- Order information- automatically insert web orders into OMS/ERP/Accounting software without re-keying data
- Shipping information- after order is fulfilled, tracking is sent to Magento and order status is changed to shipped, triggering the shipment notification email to the customer
- Automatically send sales orders and receive purchase order acknowledgements, shipping information and invoices
Web Connectors Available
As a Magento Silver Industry Partner, we make integrating Magento with EDI a seamless and simple process that is built for long-term growth. Our Magento extension, logicbroker EDI, enables Magento merchants to seamlessly connect with vendors via EDI for drop ship automation and is available for download on Magento Connect. Learn more about EDI for Magento.
Interested in integrating with Magento? Please visit our Magento Partner page.