Our team is made up of dedicated individuals with deep experience in the eCommerce space. Our client delivery team boasts in-house, around-the-clock support to ensure you are never placed in a call queue.
Cloud-based SaaS Platform
The logicbroker platform is a cloud-based, SaaS platform hosted in Microsoft Azure, with 24/7continuity. Since logicbroker is cloud-based, there is no need to install anything extra on your server.
Built to scale, logicbroker allows you to grow your business while remaining lean. Experience an increase in efficiency and productivity without added headcount.
Our EDI solutions are end-to-end, eliminating the need for manual touches, rekeying, and logging in to various web portals.
No Per Order Fees
Bring incredible value and efficiency to your company without having to worry about being charged per transaction or kilo-character.
1000+ Trading Partners
Our portfolio boasts over 1000 trading partner integrations. We are more than happy to put handshakes together if our portfolio reflects partners you wish to do business with.
What others are saying
- "Logicbroker is more than just software. Their team gets engaged and adds value to our solutions by contributing great insight and execution. They’ve become a trusted partner for us and for our Magento clients."Jon K -Something Digital
- “We evaluated many EDI providers and found Logicbroker to be the company with the strongest technology stack. Their web service (APIs) eliminate EDI integration headaches, lowering cost and improving time to market.”Phil G - Ingram Micro Commerce & Fulfillment Solution
- “With Logicbroker’s superior technology and crisp onboarding process, we were able to light up close to 100 drop ship suppliers on an aggressive timeline.”Rachel D - theshops.tv
- “We had an aggressive timeline. We avoided the unknown by going with the proven Logicbroker solution and enjoyed operational support beyond the technology.”Tommy C - Misfit
- “Our LogicBroker app for Salesforce.com allows our customers to quickly become EDI capable and automate key aspects of their eCommerce businesses. By leveraging the Logicbroker APIs, retailers can sync orders directly from Salesforce to their trading partners and automatically get tracking information back into Salesforce. And the best part, it works 100% of the time!”Jon J - Cloud Conversion
- "Before we partnered with Logicbroker, we were sending drop ship orders to suppliers via email and keying orders manually. This was adding to ship times as well as our cost per order. We are now integrated via EDI with our suppliers, and processing drop ship orders without even touching them."Marty G - Lenmar