Shopify merchants can now experience complete EDI and drop ship automation with suppliers and 3PLs. Logicbroker enables Shopify merchants to easily send and receive orders, tracking information, acknowledgments, and inventory via CSV, XML, EDI, the Logicbroker API, or a web-based supplier portal. With Logicbroker, Shopify merchants can easily sell virtual inventory and enjoy a seamless drop ship relationship with suppliers. Interested in learning more about getting set-up with Shopify + Logicbroker? Check out our helpful article.
- Subscription is a flat monthly fee (no charge per order or percentage of revenue)
- Ability to automate inventory updates from suppliers and manage multiple suppliers
- Order documents automatically sent to suppliers via EDI/XML/CSV/Portal or Logicbroker API
- Robust supplier portal with the ability to fulfill orders and generate your branded packing slips
- Tracking information automatically updated in Shopify as the supplier ships, triggering a branded email notification directly from Shopify
- Support/management for partial shipping
- Bulk upload/download spreadsheets for documents such as orders, shipments, and invoices
- Subscribe to over 60 proactive notifications, including reports that highlight inactivity with certain suppliers
Modernize digital commerce with proven technology. Logicbroker and Shopify work in tandem to automate the drop ship process and give your customers a premier shopping experience.
Ready to get started?