Simplify your Shopify integration using Logicbroker. With Shopify EDI, you’ll have the technology of a highly automated EDI channel in your corner, allowing you to manage your Shopify orders with ease. By connecting your current Shopify configuration to the Logicbroker portal, users can easily manage their inventory while maintaining a streamlined relationship with drop ship suppliers.
Get the full step-by-step instructions in our help center!
- Subscription is a flat monthly fee (no charge per order or percentage of revenue)
- Ability to automate inventory updates from suppliers and manage multiple suppliers
- Order documents automatically sent to suppliers via EDI/XML/CSV/Portal or Logicbroker API
- Robust supplier portal with the ability to fulfill orders and generate your branded packing slips
- Tracking information automatically updated in Shopify as the supplier ships, triggering a branded email notification directly from Shopify
- Support/management for partial shipping
- Bulk upload/download spreadsheets for documents such as orders, shipments, and invoices
- Subscribe to over 60 proactive notifications, including reports that highlight inactivity with certain suppliers
Modernize digital commerce with proven technology. Logicbroker and Shopify work in tandem to automate the drop ship process and give your customers a premier shopping experience. Ready to get started?