Extend the functionality of NetSuite with Logicbroker’s cloud-based integration hub. Integrate with eCommerce platforms like Magento and trading partners via EDI. Our seamless, bi-directional communication keeps NetSuite in sync with your eCommerce ecosystem.
Logicbroker leverages a seamless integration between NetSuite and Magento with no need for import/export.
- Catalog information-using NetSuite as item master, keep your Magento store in sync and up to date with the latest product catalog information
- Inventory information- real-time visibility to quantity on hand
- Order information- automatically insert web orders into NetSuite without re-keying data
- Shipping information- after order is fulfilled, tracking is sent to Magento and order status is changed to shipped, triggering the shipment notification email to the customer
- Automatically send sales orders and receive purchase order acknowledgements, shipping information and invoices
Receive Orders Automatically via EDI
For suppliers that work with large retailers and trading partners that send orders electronically, logicbroker can:
- Receive EDI purchase orders (850)
- Automatically send purchase order acknowledgements (EDI 855)
- Translate and dynamically create sales orders in NetSuite
- Receive other popular PO formats, like XML, CSV, or web service
- Provide a web portal for non-EDI trading partners that is integrated to NetSuite
Generate and Send ASNs via EDI
Effortlessly send shipping information to trading partners.
- Automatically generate and send advanced shipment notices to trading partners
- Supported formats include EDI (856), XML, CSV, or email notification
- Full bar code labeling compliance and GS1-128 (UCC-128) support
- Pre-populated packing slip
Automate Inventory and Pricing Updates via EDI
Provide accurate pricing and inventory updates to trading partners without manual touches.
- Send inventory updates in real time or configure for individual business needs
- Pull quantity on hand and turn into EDI (846)
- Pull current price level and turn into EDI (832)
- Supported formats include EDI, XML, and CSV
- Logicbroker manages the mapping and satisfies your trading partners’ unique required formats
Send Invoices via EDI
Get paid faster and shorten the order-to-cash cycle by sending invoices electronically.
- Invoices are pulled from NetSuite and translated automatically
- Flexible configuration based on business requirements
- EDI invoices comply with trading partners’ format
- Supported formats include EDI (810), XML, and CSV