Receive Orders Automatically via EDI
For suppliers that work with large retailers and trading partners that send orders electronically, logicbroker can:
- Receive EDI purchase orders (850)
- Automatically send purchase order acknowledgements (EDI 855)
- Translate and dynamically create sales orders in NetSuite
- Receive other popular PO formats, like XML, CSV, or web service
- Provide a web portal for non-EDI trading partners that is integrated to NetSuite
Generate and Send ASNs via EDI
Effortlessly send shipping information to trading partners.
- Automatically generate and send advanced shipment notices to trading partners
- Supported formats include EDI (856), XML, CSV, or email notification
- Full bar code labeling compliance and GS1-128 (UCC-128) support
- Pre-populated packing slip
Automate Inventory and Pricing Updates via EDI
Provide accurate pricing and inventory updates to trading partners without manual touches.
- Send inventory updates in real time or configure for individual business needs
- Pull quantity on hand and turn into EDI (846)
- Pull current price level and turn into EDI (832)
- Supported formats include EDI, XML, and CSV
- Logicbroker manages the mapping and satisfies your trading partners’ unique required formats
Get paid faster and shorten the order-to-cash cycle by sending invoices electronically.
- Invoices are pulled from NetSuite and translated automatically
- Flexible configuration based on business requirements
- EDI invoices comply with trading partners’ format
- Supported formats include EDI (810), XML, and CSV
Logicbroker leverages a seamless integration between NetSuite and Magento with no need for import/export.
- Catalog information-using NetSuite as item master, keep your Magento store in sync and up to date with the latest product catalog information
- Inventory information- real-time visibility to quantity on hand
- Order information- automatically insert web orders into NetSuite without re-keying data
- Shipping information- after order is fulfilled, tracking is sent to Magento and order status is changed to shipped, triggering the shipment notification email to the customer
- Automatically send sales orders and receive purchase order acknowledgements, shipping information and invoices