logicbroker’s QuickBooks Connector enables your business to seamlessly exchange procurement information, such as invoices and purchase orders, between your internal systems and QuickBooks. Our QuickBooks connector eliminates the need for you to manually enter data into QuickBooks, which saves you time and frees up your resources.
logicbroker leverages a seamless integration between QuickBooks and Magento which eliminates the need to import/export.
- Product and catalog information-using QuickBooks as an item master, keep your Magento store up to date and in sync with the most recent product catalog information.
- Inventory information- real-time visibility to quantity on hand.
- Order information- automatically import web orders into QuickBooks without manual data entry
- Shipping information- when the order is fulfilled, tracking is sent to Magento and order status is changed to shipped, triggering the shipment notification email to the customer.
- Automatically send sales orders and receive shipping information, purchase order acknowledgements and invoices.
Receive Orders Automatically via EDI
For suppliers that do business with large retailers and trading partners that transmit orders electronically, logicbroker can:
- Receive EDI purchase orders (850)
- Automatically send purchase order acknowledgements (EDI 855)
- Translate and dynamically create sales orders in QuickBooks
- Receive other widespread PO formats, like XML, CSV, or web service
- Provide a web portal for non-EDI trading partners that is integrated directly to QuickBooks
Generate and Send ASNs via EDI
Exchange shipping information with trading partners with ease
- Automatically create and send advanced shipment notices (ASNs) to trading partners
- Supported formats include EDI (856), CSV, XML, or email notification
- Full bar code labeling compliance and GS1-128 (UCC-128) support
- Pre-populated packing slip
Automate Inventory and Pricing Updates via EDI
Provide accurate inventory and pricing updates to trading partners without any manual touches.
- Send inventory updates in real time or configure to meet specific business needs
- Pull quantity on hand and turn into EDI (846)
- Pull current price level and turn into EDI (832)
- Supported formats include EDI, XML, and CSV
- logicbroker handles the mapping and satisfies your trading partners’ unique required formats
Send Invoices via EDI
Get paid faster and speed up the order-to-cash cycle by sending invoices electronically.
- Invoices are pulled from QuickBooks and automatically translated
- Flexible configuration based on unique business requirements
- EDI invoices comply with trading partners’ format
- Supported formats include EDI (810), XML, and CSV