Director, Commerce Revenue
Position type: Full-Time
Logicbroker helps our clients launch profitable online drop ship and marketplace programs. Combining the most modern multi-tenant technology with an obsession for stellar customer experience, Logicbroker is changing the retail landscape and what was previously thought to be impossible. Our powerful platform connects retailers, brands, and suppliers at record speed, empowering them to sell more products, reach more customers, and maintain their edge in an ever-evolving eCommerce universe. With a global footprint and headquartered in the United States, over 4,000 brands including The Vitamin Shoppe, Rite Aid, Boscov’s, Samsung, Coca-Cola, Kroger, HD Supply and Walgreens rely on Logicbroker to manage $6 Billion in Gross Merchandise Value annually. Logicbroker recently received $135M from K1 Investment Management to continue fueling Logicbroker’s position as a global category leader.
Position – Director, Commerce Revenue
Logicbroker is seeking a Director of Commerce Revenue. As an individual contributor and member of our fast-growing Enterprise Sales Team, this fully remote position will give you the flexibility to drive the future of digital and eCommerce supply chain efficiencies. You will help build the sales funnel by articulating our value proposition to potential new customers with a consultative, solutions-based sales approach. If you are a high-energy, driven, results-oriented, customer-focused sales professional who thrives in an enterprise solution sales environment and wants to knock it out of the park, you will enjoy joining our passionate team of experts with deep experience and relationships across our primary markets (drop ship, marketplace, eCommerce supply chain, retail, consumer goods, health/wellness, consumer electronics, grocery).
- Be an individual contributor responsible for new business revenue generation
- Generate new business revenue growth through identifying, prospecting, managing, and closing new opportunities
- Act as a business consultant and demonstrate high knowledge and insight on prospective client’s business process while hitting key objectives of senior executives
- Deliver high caliber presentations incorporating value-based strategies and fiscal impacts
- Negotiate pricing and contracts; meet and exceed quota standards
- Develop and optimize a sales pipeline, manage pursuit strategies focused on senior executives to deliver new client wins
- Industry experience in the fields of eCommerce and/or retail is required
- 5+ years of executive-level sales experience
- Proven success with prospecting and selling skills to secure new accounts as demonstrated by 3+ years of exceeding quota performance
- Highly self-motivated with competitive drive and a strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college/university
- Passion for technology and Logicbroker
Why work at Logicbroker:
Working at Logicbroker offers a rewarding and fulfilling experience that sets us apart as an employer of choice. Regardless of your position, your work will have a real impact on the company. Collaboration is at the heart of our company culture. You’ll be working with talented and motivated individuals who support each other and work together towards our goal.
At Logicbroker, we embrace a set of core values that guide our actions, decisions, and interactions with clients, customers, and employees. These values form the foundation of our company culture and define who we are – Collaborate, Accountability, Excellence and Adaptability.
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k plan
- Equity in the company
- Health, dental & vision benefits
- STD, LTD and life insurance
Logicbroker is an equal opportunity employer.