Logicbroker Certified Channels® are crafted with great care to ensure rapid deployment and reliable technology. We work hard to maintain your service-level agreements (SLAs) and avoid costly chargebacks.
In order for a channel to become Logicbroker Certified®:
- Our engineers will comb through all of the channel’s specifications and data mapping requirements
- The channel is integrated to Logicbroker through the channel preferred method such as EDI, API, XML, JSON, and CSV
- All data requirements and validation will be built into the Logicbroker platform
- Logicbroker will perform all testing needed to confirm the channel is set up correctly and meets Logicbroker operational excellence standards
- Reusability across the Logicbroker network without the need for customization
- Once all the above conditions are satisfied, Logicbroker will issue a Company ID (COID) to the channel, and all data mapping and channel requirements will become available to Logicbroker customers
Most Popular Logicbroker Certified Channels®:
Want to learn more about adding Logicbroker Certified Channels® and becoming compliant with your retailers? Contact a Logicbroker specialist today.