Logicbroker Portal Release Notes 3/21/2019
By Logicbroker | March 21, 2019
The newest updates to the Logicbroker Portal are as follows:
- Ability to export documents via CSV/XLSX from the Search page.
- Pull “Ship From Address” from Shipstation based on a warehouse lookup.
- Configurable Shipment SLA for Scorecards – shipment window (hours) and percent cancelled.
- Configurable weights for scorecard calculations – Cancel Percent, Shipment Percent and Shipment time weightings.
- Ability to Cancel orders in a “Failed” status.
- Fix date requirements in testing to exclude minimum dates.
Ready to take the next step towards Supply Chain Excellence?
Fill out the form below to get in touch with our team: