Out of the box, the Logicbroker portal provides powerful, yet simple to understand, configurable performance scorecards for both retailers and suppliers. Retailers can monitor their suppliers’ performance and ensure everyone adheres to their service level agreements (SLAs) while suppliers can track how they are performing and scoring with their retailer integrations. The overall scores are based on a letter grade ranging from A+ to F, and are weighed based on 3 parameters: shipment time, percent shipped, and percent cancelled.
Additional Scorecard Features:
- Configurable Shipment SLA for Scorecards:
- Retailers can customize SLAs to ensure orders are shipped out on time. Suppliers will be measured against the configured shipment window (calculated in hours) and percent cancelled (orders) to evaluate their overall score. Once SLAs have been determined, your client delivery analyst can input that information into the platform.
- Configurable weights for scorecard calculations
- The Logicbroker product team has recently added configuration properties to control the weight of each scorecard component (cancel percent, shipment percent, and shipment time) of the combined score. The weights are also shown in the portal. Depending on preference, you can determine which values are the most critical when calculating the supplier score and ensure their weight is greater than other values. Once SLAs have been determined, your client delivery analyst can input that information into the platform.
- Vendor Rankings
- When determining where to source an order in the instance that multiple suppliers have the same item, same price, and availability you can defer to the vendor with the better scorecard. In the instance both suppliers have the same score, you can select a priority in the portal.
By monitoring partner performance, you can best evaluate who is a top partner and who is not adding to your business. Due to Logicbroker’s vast network of certified channels, you can easily swap out nonperforming suppliers in favor of new integrations. This ensures retailers are offering customers the best product assortment and capturing more sales while suppliers are able to focus and grow the channels where the most orders are coming from.
To learn more about Scorecards, visit https://help.logicbroker.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021857932-Scorecard.
For our advanced customers that want more metrics to measure their suppliers’ performance – you can use the analytics section of the portal to access hundreds of additional KPIs such as returns, transportation & delivery dates, cost discrepancies, etc. You may also edit the analytics and link to your internal metrics as well. To learn more about analytics, visit https://help.logicbroker.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022068551.