Top 5 Reasons to Implement Cloud Computing In 2023
By Logicbroker | December 9, 2022
As Cloud Computing has risen to a $600 billion industry worldwide, switching to a cloud network is no longer optional. The cloud’s benefits, capabilities, and cost savings match and exceed that of on-site storage. Logicbroker, one of the first eCommerce platforms to adopt cloud computing for its customers, utilizes the Microsoft Azure cloud, the second-largest cloud computing environment, due to its overwhelming uptime, efficiency, and pricing upside.
Here are the top 5 reasons to implement cloud computing for your business:
- Reliability: Many cloud storage systems have high uptime and reliability. As of 2022, the Azure Cloud is the only networking cloud to maintain a 100% uptime through an entire calendar year, beating out Amazon Web Services.
- Cost Savings: Access to “the cloud” is less expensive and, unlike traditional on-premise software, does not require multiple license fees for added users. The cloud has multiple payment options, including one-time-payments, pay-as-you-go, etc. These options make it easy for a company to select a payment method that works for them.
- Automatic Software Updates: Software updates for cloud-based programs occur automatically. You never need to worry about the hassle of having an outdated program, as when cloud software is updated, it updates automatically across all of its users.
- Access Anywhere: Cloud computing can be accessed anywhere, given there is internet access. You can also access the cloud from different devices, including desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and tablets.
- Storage Capacity: The cloud offers users a virtually unlimited storage capacity. This means you will not have to worry about running out of storage space or adding more storage space later on.
Cloud computing offers its users a variety of benefits. From essentially unlimited storage space to cost savings and reliability, cloud computing is a great option for businesses of all sizes to consider.
For organizations looking to update their legacy approach, Logicbroker provides a one-solution approach to eCommerce. Logicbroker’s native Azure Cloud integrations ensure that your data is secure, easily accessible, and transferable to all suppliers, retailers, or brands you connect with on the Logicbroker Portal. This easy transference of data and native integration set allows Logicbroker to onboard sellers and retailers in hours rather than days or weeks.
Logicbroker is the premier Supply Chain Experience Management (SCXM) eCommerce platform. Our unique B2B and D2C offerings give manufacturers and retailers a single source of truth for their supply chain, yielding real-time visibility and communications, higher compliance rates, lower transaction costs, and exceptional customer experiences. Through drop-ship, marketplace, and supply chain visibility solutions, Logicbroker can help your organization achieve Supply Chain Excellence.
Our integrated suite connects all participants of an organization’s supply chain regardless of the type of business model: owned inventory, drop ship, or marketplace. We work with mid-market and Enterprise manufacturers and retailers across a number of verticals, including Health & Wellness, Home Improvement, Consumer Electronics, Toys & Babies, and Consumer Packaged Goods and service brands such as Samsung, The Vitamin Shoppe, Walgreens, Coca-Cola, and RiteAid.
Ready to take the next step towards Supply Chain Excellence?
Fill out the form below to get in touch with our team: